Whenever you find any security problems with your Google mail account, just change your password as quickly as possible. However, most of the users are not aware of the procedure to update their older password with a new one. In such a case, you can read the blogs and articles related to How To Change Gmail Password? By the way if you are looking for guidance related to reset Gmail password then you are at the right place just follow the steps provided below and create a new Gmail Password. Always remember in your password do use the alphabet, numbers, symbols and special characters. For security purposes you should always change Gmail Password from time to time and try to not use your Gmail account on other device and if in case you have used it then never save your Gmail Password to other devices.
Steps To Reset Or Change Gmail Password:
- First of all, you need to go to the sign up page of Gmail. Here, you have to log in to your account with the help of your login credentials like email address and password.
- Once you successfully access your account, you need to tap on the gear icon from the top left side of your computer screen.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option and you need to open the ‘Accounts and Import’ menu. Now, you will have to go to the option of saying ‘Change password’. Here, you will come to see a new window where you have to verify your account. However, you can do so by just entering the correct Google mail account password.
- Here, you have to create your new account password and re-type the password again. Make sure, all the credentials are right and correct.
- Click the ‘Change password’ option and your Google mail account password has been changed now.